The stories may be thrilling, strange, moving or romantic, and should include „their“personal ORTLIEB product.
The reports are judged by a jury of well known experts in the outdoor and bike industry:
- Ulrike Saade, CEO of agency velokonzept
- Alexandra Kirsch, Chief Editor of bike magazine ADFC Radwelt
- Alexander Krapp, Travel Editor of German magazine outdoor
- Jan Gathmann, Chief Editor of bike magazine RADtouren
- Thomas Froitzheim, CEO of Naviso Outdoornavigation.
It also includes: prizes!
With the support of manufacturers of high quality products, we have 30 prizes to give away amounting to a total value of more than 30.000 Euros!
> Bicycles by the companies riese und müller, utopia velo, velotraum and ZOXbikes
These bikes are assembled according to the winner’s individual specifications!
> Inflatable boats and accessories by AquaDesign
> Lighting by Busch & Müller
> Tent and backpack sets by Hel Sport
> Navigation systems by Garmin
> Pannier and rack sets by ORTLIEB and Tubus.
Link to the competion and further events at: www.ortlieb.com/30jahre